Saturday, January 17, 2009

Meet Reno Fitness Trainer... Clifta

Hi,

I'm Clifta Perez and have been in the Health & Fitness Industry for over 23 years now.

I'm located in Reno, Nevada and currently train my clientelle at 3 different locations... from Lemmon Valley to South Reno.

My goal and mission in life is to share my passion of health & fitness with others. I've created this blog because I want to reach and help as many people as I can. It's time to achieve your fitness goals in 2009!

No More Excuses!!!

If you have any questions related to health & fitness or comments... I would love to hear from you.

Thank you,
Clifta


5 comments:

  1. Hi, Pete.
    Welcome to Clifta.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there young lady. Looks great ! Maybe a link to your regular site ? Sending your links to a young woman I know in LV,Nev.,Blair Lindsey. Who is also a fitness buff. Maybe the two of you might have something in common. She is originally from Vero Beach.
    Just sign me,
    Someone who remembers,
    " Eggwhites no salt and dry baked potatoes "

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!!

    Glad you like it! Thank you!
    Yes... I want to put a link to my site.

    I will look forward to meeting her.

    Yep... yum yum. lol! Egg whites and potatoes!

    ReplyDelete